Master Of Computer Application MCA program of SGVU-DE is designed to help students meet the increasing demand of qualified professionals in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology. It emphasizes on the application of software’s to solve scientific as well as commercial problems. The program provides thorough and sound background in theoretical and practical application including latest trends in software development. MCA is the dynamic course designed to provide foundation for research in the core and emerging areas of the discipline.
- To lay sound foundation for conceptual understandingwith an insight into the intricacies of software and dynamic business environment.
- To provide excellent theoretical and practical exposure in the algorithm designing & optimization, programming, network & database management, mobile technologies and more.
- To guide the students for better knowledge of computer applications and develop programming skills coupled with managerial skills to help students meet the rising manpower demands of the global IT industry.
- To equip students with emotional maturity, analytical ability, cross functional capability and skills to operate effectively in multicultural global business environment.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|1. Problem Solving and Programming||1. Data and File structures|
|2. Computer Organization and Assembly Language Programming||2. Operating System and Networking Management|
|3. Discrete Mathematics||3. Software Engineering|
|4. System Analysis and Design||4. Object Oriented Technology and Java Programming|
|5. Business Communication||5. Data Structure using C Lab|
|6. Internet and Web Designing Lab||6. OS Lab|
|7. C Language and Assembly Language Programming Lab||7. SE Lab|
|8. Java Language lab|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|1. Analysis and Design of Algorithms||1. Artificial Intelligence & Knowledge Management|
|2. Database Management Systems||2. Data Communication and Networking|
|3. Accounting Course in Computing||3. Open Source Technology|
|4. Software Management & Quality Assurance||4. Oracle Lab|
|5. Information System & its Management||5. LINUX Lab|
|6. DBMS Lab||6. Minor Project|
|7. Tally Lab|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|1. Advanced Internet Technologies||Project|
|2. E-Commerce & E-Business|
|3. Computer Graphics|
|4. CG Lab|
|5. ASP.Net and With C# Lab|
|6. ERP Systems|
|7. Data Mining|
|8. Parallel Computing|
Passed with min 45% in B.Sc. with Mathematics or possessing technical degree e.g. B.Tech/ BE./ BCA/ Any Master Degree in any Subject.
Duration: Minimum 3 years & Max 6 years[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Careers”]
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- System Analyst
- Software Application Architect
- Software Consultant
- Hardware Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Web Designer and Developer
- Project Manager