Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is an interdisciplinary three years graduate degree program offered by SGVU-DE. With BBA, graduates can either launch their professional career in top corporates or progress to pursue a PG program.
BBA offers students a core of mandatory courses in Computer Applications,General Business Law, Economics, Finance, Marketing and Management. On successful completion of the programme students will acquire adequate knowledge and skills in Communication Skills, Logical Reasoning, Business Management, Presentation Skills and Computer Applications besides achieving a remarkable improvement in their overall personality.[su_tabs][su_tab title=”Objective”]
Objective of BBA is to equip our students with the State of the Art Expertise in their respective fields to compete in the challenging world of today. Our Endeavour is to inculcate a desire for continuous improvement, a sense of healthy competition and sensitivity towards ethical and moral values.
- To develop conceptual and analytical skills in all functional areas of Management.
- To encourage understanding of the strategic perceptions of the fast changing global scenario.
- To develop the ability to apply a multi-dimensional approach to overcome complex business problems.
- To provide ‘Hands on’ Training to the student and focus on ‘Learn by Doing’ Approach.
- To help the students acquire specific job related skills in their chosen area of specialization.
- To groom the student’s overall personality and improve his communication and oratory skills.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|1. Principles of Management||1. Business Mathematics|
|2. Business Communication||2. Business Environment|
|3. Computer Fundamentals||3. Fundamentals of Accounting|
|4. Business Mathematics||4. Business Economics|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|1. Marketing Management||1. Business Statistics|
|2. Human Resource Management||2. Production & Operation Management|
|3. Cost and Management Accounting||3. Financial Management|
|4. IT for Managers||4. Management Information Systems|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|1. Strategic Management||1. Total Quality Management|
|2. Entrepreneurship and Small Scale Business Management||2. Advertising & Sales Promotion|
|3. Research Methodology||3. E-Commerce & E-Business|
|4. Business Law||4. Banking and Insurance Management|
|5. Seminar on Training Report||5. Project Work and Viva-Voce|
10+2 or its equivalent
Duration: Minimum 3 years & Max 6 years[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Careers”]
UG courses make you eligible for the following jobs:
- Advertising Manager
- Brand Manager
- Communications Manager
- Department Manager
- Logistics and Warehouse Manager
- Product Manager
- Public Relations Executive
- Retail Buyer and Merchandiser
- Sales Manager
- Operations Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Project Planner