- To familiarize you with how a business runs, and all functions involved in it.
- To make you aware of the concepts like cost accounting, business psychology, behavioral sciences etc.
- To develop English language and written communication.
- To familiarize you with working with computers.
- Managerial Economics
- Elements of Insurance
- Concept of Information Technology and Operating Systems
- Management Process and Organization Theory
- Prose and Usage
In the second year, there are 5 subjects:
- English Composition and Business Correspondence
- Business Psychology and Behavioural Science
- Financial and Cost Accounting
- Quantitative Methods
- Marketing Management
In the third year, there are 6 subjects:
- Commercial Law
- Modern Banking – Theory, Law and Practice
- Corporate Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
If you are interested in a career of business management, or doing your own business or
If you are sure to do an MBA later, and want to build a strong foundation at graduation level itself or
If you have started working after XII grade, and want to complete graduation alongside now.
…then BBA is the most suitable graduation for you.
BBA is popular among those students who do not want Math and Accounts extensive jobs, even though they have studied Math at school.
Career after doing BBA
BBA degree can open up good sales career opportunities for you in Telecom, Retail, Media, Banking, IT, BPO, FMCG, Consumer Durables, HR Consultancy, Advertising, and more.
As a BBA graduate, you can do great in sales & marketing career with hard work, continuous learning attitude, sales talent, and of course, a good MBA degree in near future.
Further studies after BBA
For a BBA graduate, in addition to Business, Management, and Entrepreneurship, there are other options available like MCA (Computer Applications), Civil Services, NDA (National Defense Academy), Bank jobs, so on and so forth.