- To build understanding of types of accounting, auditing, laws, and statistics.
- To introduce concepts of modern banking, international marketing, commercial law, foreign trade, and logistics.
- To build basic awareness about rules of management and organization.
- To develop English language and written communication.
- Elements of Insurance
- Prose and Usage
- Management Principles
- Financial Accounting
In the second year, there are 4 subjects:
- English Composition and Business Correspondence
- Business Organization and Office Management
- Business Statistics
- Advanced Financial Accounting
In the third year, there are 6 subjects:
- Commercial Law
- Modern Banking – Theory, Law and Practice
- Corporate Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
If you are planning to go into math related careers, e.g., CA or
If you’d love to work with numbers and understand numbers easily or
If you have started working after XII grade, and want to complete graduation alongside now
…then B Com is the most suitable graduation for you.
Career after doing B Com
As a B Com graduate, you can find ample career opportunities in business organizations, retail stores, auditing and accounting professionals, individual entrepreneurs, governments etc.for performing their business and accounting functions.
Further studies after B Com
For a BCom graduate, further career options are CA (Chartered Accountancy), ICWA (Cost Accountancy), MCA (Computer Applications), Civil Services, NDA (National Defense Academy), Banks, Railways, Government jobs, so on and so forth.